Economic Geography Quiz Part 4
Link is Here
Note: For downloading PDF Click Here
- Factors affecting spatial organisation of economic activities (primary, secondary, tertiary and quarternary),
- Natural Resources (classification, distribution and associated problems),
- Natural Resources Management.
- World Energy Crises in Developed and Developing Countries.
- Land capability classification and Land Use Planning,
- Cropping Pattern: Methods of delineating crop combination regions (Weaver, Doi and Rafiullah),
- Crop diversification,
- Von Thunen’s Model of Land Use Planning.
- Measurement and Determinants of Agricultural Productivity,
- Regional variations in Agricultural Productivity,
- Agricultural Systems of the World.
- Classification of Industries,
- Factors of Industrial Location;
- Theories of Industrial Location (A. Weber, E. M. Hoover, August Losch, A. Pred and D. M. Smith). World Industrial Regions,
- Impact of Globalisation on manufacturing sector in Less Developed Countries,
- Tourism Industry,
- World distribution and growth of Information And Communication Technology (ICT) and Knowledge Production (Education and R & D) Industries.