Population Geography Syllabus, Study Material, PYQ’S, MCQ’S, Mock Test
Here in this post you will get Population Geography syllabus, Population Geography study material, Population Geography previous years questions (PYQ’S), Population Geography multiple choice questions (MCQ’S), also Population Geography mock test
- Sources of population data (census, sample surveys and vital statistics, data reliability and errors).
- World Population Distribution (measures, patterns and determinants),
- World Population Growth (prehistoric to modern period).
- Demographic Transition,
- Theories of Population Growth (Malthus, Sadler, and Ricardo).
- Fertility and Mortality Analysis (indices, determinants and world patterns).
- Migration (types, causes and consequences and models),
- Population Composition and Characteristics (age, sex, rural-urban, occupational structure and educational levels),
- Population Policies in Developed and Developing Countries.
Previous Years Questions (PYQ’S):
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’S) :
Note: Post is not complete, will be uploaded and updated time to time.